Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello World!

Hello World is a clothing company that I found through another website that I read religiously- www.dooce.com. They only make one product, which is a sleeper in blue for boys and pink for girls.

www.helloworldclothing.com

This is the best sleeper that I have come across, and I have tried many. It fits my long slim son just perfectly without bunching up in his face. The fabric is nice and soft. Their claim to fame is that the sleeper opens from the bottom as well as the top, which is super convenient. It's a company started by a mom, which I love, and they give a ton to charity in Kenya. Finally, the customer service is stellar.

Those are all the positives. The negative is that the sleeper is very expensive, almost $40 when you factor in shipping. I guess since they give so much to charity the price is somewhat understandable, but even so it's pretty steep for people who have tons of other baby (and life) expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment